Combining transport execution and transport management services to meet all your Road Freight needs.
New Way Neo Logistics Ground′s flexible model, using only quality carriers, means you benefit from improved service levels, greater flexibility and time-definite deliveries. Our expertise in transport management and planning allows us to design a solution that meets your needs and also quickly respond to any event disruptions, such as weather.
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less complexity.
Integrated Road networks, covering the world.
Discover our capabilities and network:Asia Pacific
New Way Neo Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
We manage our European Ground transportation operations through our Control Tower based in Antwerp, Belgium offering a single point of contact for you. Our employees, ground transportation experts, speak a wide array of languages which makes it easier for you and your logistics partners to communicate. We offer a very flexible operational setup with standardized processes which allows your business to benefit from the best practices across different sectors.
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, New Way Neo Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
New Way Neo Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month