Keeping your customers satisfied and your costs under control, that is how New Way Neo Logistics's logistics expertise can help your business.
We have built our reputation on delivering solid solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers. We combine the skills and experience of our operations managers and supply chain designers, to design, implement and operate logistics solutions allowing us to deliver value to your business through:
- World-wide consistent practices and processes
- Continuous improvement culture through a robust LEAN program
- Fast and reliable start-ups of your operations
- Clear and constant evolution towards best-in-class operations and services
- Solid and reliable performance.
Our solutions design teams are globally aligned while in possession of local knowledge. They work closely with our customers to get in depth understand of your needs and finding the optimal solution addressing these needs. We strongly support and encourage best practice sharing across our operations around the world and across various industrial sectors. Continuous improvement through our Business Process Excellence program is embedded in our operations.
Simply put, day in, day out we are constantly looking for better ways to serve you and to support your business growth.
Service we offer:Aftermarket logistics
Helping you make the difference your customers will remember
Our dedicated aftermarket logistics solutions can help you differentiate yourself from your competitors by providing superior after-sales service. In particular, we offer solutions for customers in the Automotive, Technology and Industrial sectors:
- Call centers staffed with highly trained operators who take orders, organize deliveries and book maintenance calls, ensuring your customers receive the highest level of service
- Delivery of scheduled and mission-critical spares to your customers, field engineers or stock rooms according to your service level agreements
- Returns and reverse logistics by managing the reverse flows of surplus or damaged products back into the network, where we undertake screening before repair, re-use or disposal, minimizing cost and maximizing your revenue wherever possible.
Maintaining a controlled, cost-effective production flow
At New Way Neo Logistics we understand the importance of a reliable, controlled flow of materials into your production process. Our Inbound Logistics solutions help make your manufacturing and assembly lines run more smoothly and at lower cost:
- Inbound transportation to seamlessly schedule the arrival of material
- Kitting and sequencing to get the right materials to your production line at the right time and maximize productivity
- Quality control through inspections, removing and replacing sub-standard items and eliminating disruption
- Vendor managed inventory to manage your suppliers and improve your cash-to-cash cycle
- Specialized sector knowledge
We have particular expertise of managing inbound logistics in the Automotive, Technology, Industrial and Consumer and Retail sectors.Lead Logistics Provider
Finding the right fit for you
At New Way Neo Logistics we use our comprehensive logistics expertise and sector knowledge to help you meet increasingly demanding cost and performance targets. As your Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) we can manage your supply chain from end to end, using a combination of our own logistics resources and other specialist providers. Above all, we provide the visibility you need to monitor and control your flows every step of the way. You get the best solutions in the market, whilst you benefit from the simplicity of dealing with a single provider.
- Buying power and the ability to use our volumes to provide the best space availability and prices
- International presence with expert teams located in your origin country, so we can act as your local representative and manage your suppliers
- Logistics network design based on a thorough understanding of your business and providing optimum levels of service, efficiency and flexibility
- Operational excellence through a process-driven approach that delivers consistently high service and a culture of continuous improvement
- Partner selection so you are working with the most appropriate partner for each link in the supply chain
- Planning and execution based on the collation and sophisticated analysis of your information flows
- The latest systems to give you visibility and the assurance your products will arrive on time.
You can benefit from improved lead times and product availability while keeping costs across your supply chain under control.Manufacturing support
Taking the strain of complex logistics so you can maximize your manufacturing effectiveness
Our manufacturing logistics solutions enable you to concentrate on your core activities. We have the skills and experience to manage complex supply chains and handle multiple suppliers, while optimizing costs and raising standards.
Our range of services includes:
- Inventory planning - we use the latest systems to maintain stock at the optimum level and keep costs low
- Sub-assembly of components or finished goods so you can streamline your production
- Packing including customization and repackaging services for export
Specialized sector knowledge
We have particular expertise of managing manufacturing logistics in the Automotive, Technology and Industrial sectors.Outbound logistics
An unsurpassed track record and all the skills you need
Our global leadership in outbound logistics means you can depend on us to deliver goods and impeccable service to your customers. We work closely with leading companies in almost every industry sector. And our unique focus on operational excellence and our LEAN culture ensure that we work to continuously improve your supply chain performance.
Finding the right storage solution for you:
- Automated warehouses for better space utilization, accuracy and security
- Bonded warehousing to minimize your customs and excise costs
- Dedicated warehousing when flows are predictable
- Multi-user warehousing for more flexibility
- Picking and packing customization of individual orders, postponed to optimize efficiency
Expert in distribution:
We manage distribution to domestic or overseas markets via ground, ocean or air transportation. By using a combination of our own resources and other specialist providers, we ensure you get the most appropriate solution for the job through a single point of contact.
Some examples of our services around the world:
- Car Carrying logistics business by New Way Neo Logistics in Russia provides personal service, innovation and attention to detail, with longstanding partnerships with many prestige car dealerships and importers
- Home delivery of furniture, specialist food products and electrical appliances, including white glove service and installation of electric appliances
- Line hauls we manage the bulk transportation of products between local warehouses and regional distribution centers.